Hebden Bridge Group Practice is registered CQC provider ID: 1-199697279
The current ratings for Hebden Bridge Group Practice are:
The full report is available from the CQC website, here: https://api.cqc.org.uk/public/v1/reports/2710065f-67fe-4d07-83ea-b26571a393cb?20210124180106
The Purpose and Role of The CQC
The CQC is the independent regulator of health and adult social care in England. The CQC makes sure health care serviecs provide people with safe, effective, compassionate, high-quality care and encourage care services to improve.
The CQC monitors, inspects and regulates services and publishes what they find.
The way the CQC regulates care services involves:
- Registering care providers (such as GP Practices).
- Using data, evidence and information throughout their work.
- Using patient feedbackto help them reach judgements.
- Inspections carried out by experts.
- Publishing information on their judgements. In most cases the CQC also publishes a rating.
- Taking action when they judge that services need to improve.
The CQC gives ratings bassed on each of their five key questions: