Patients can make requests for repeat prescriptions in the following ways:
- Download and use the NHS App to order prescriptions, book appointments and more
- Take the repeat slip to your nearest surgery (24HR Post box at entrance)
- Post the repeat slip to us via Royal Mail
- Ask your Clinician if you can go on repeat dispensing
- Use your online services account – this can be accessed via the link below
Please note we require 48 hours to process prescription requests.
After 48 hours please check your prescription has been processed before collection, you can do this via the NHS App or using online services.
Medication Reviews are required at regular intervals, sometimes this means you may be asked to speak to or see a Clinician before any more medication is issued. This is to review the progress of your medical condition and treatment.
Repeat medication requests may be rejected if they are ordered too early. If you have a genuine reason why you need to order early, please detail this in the box provided or on your repeat slip.