Patient can make requests for repeat prescriptions in the following ways:
- Take the repeat slip to your nearest surgery
- Use the secure post at any of our surgeries
- Post the repeat slip to us via Royal Mail
- Ask your GP if you can go on repeat dispensing
- Use the online form below – the fastest and simplest way
Please contact the surgery 48 hours after you have requested a repeat prescription to ensure your request has been fulfilled. At certain intervals you may be asked to make an appointment to see the Doctor before your next repeat. This is to review the progress of your medical condition and treatment.
REPEAT PRESCRIPTION ONLINE